Communications and Outreach Internship
The Institute for Palestine Studies (USA), Inc., (IPS) has an opening for two Spring 2020 interns in the exciting fields of marketing, fundraising and communications. Candidates should be currently enrolled in a marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or related major with an expected graduation date of 2020/2021. Recent graduates welcome to apply.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Donor relations and assistance with designing fundraising campaigns;
- Events coordination and outreach
- Project research for grant applications;
- Assistance in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns (both direct mail and email solicitation) for IPS publications and events;
- Support for managing an upcoming art exhibition and fundraising event;
- Experience with Vertical Response or other mass email platform;
- Assisting the Social Media and Communications Manager with online content creation and management
- Applicant must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university or a recent graduate (no longer than 6 months);
- Ability to work independently and to make informed decisions on the basis of provided parameters;
- Detail oriented;
- Available to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week.
- A travel stipend of $250/month.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected] for consideration.
IPS is a 501 (c)(3) academic research institute located in Georgetown, Washington, DC. Its mission is exclusively devoted to educational research and documentation on Palestinian issues and the Arab-Israeli conflict. Please visit palestine-studies.org for more information.
No phone calls, please!